I Am On the Dole and Can't Get Off

Monday, November 14, 2005

A Readers Guide

This is a story. It is being published backwards. I am aware that is the how Blogs operate. They also need succinct smart, bright funny sentences that translate well into snippets of RSS and can stand-alone. Not that anyone is reading this. I am not “networking” for links. I will not tell friends or family about this. Therefore any readership will be small or non-existent. That’s okay. I just had to write this. Each time someone lands here by chance or choice and reads a few paragrahs I feel less alone. Please do share your thoughts and experiences or just send psychic encouragement. Hey, you can even say , "Get a Job".

Anyhoo if you do find yourself here start at the beginning it may make more sense-or not. Okay, enough of the moving parts.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I stopped by. Youre pretty funny :) I'll be back.

    By Blogger Jil, at 6:25 AM  

  • Nice work with the blog, makes me feel less alone over on the other side of the world. So keep posting because I notice you haven't posted in a while.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home