I Am On the Dole and Can't Get Off

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks. Bad Breath is Better Than NO Breath


Thanksgiving, the holiday demanding we count our blessings. I am not feeling grateful. Some time ago I heard this man speak of his troubled life and how he managed to turn it around. He said everyday he started out making a “grateful list”. He then added there were days when the only item on his list was “I am breathing.” These were the days he wrote of Bad Breath. I will try to be grateful for my own bad breath and not mention I have no food and that I am running low on Hope. Deep Breath.

2 Comments:

  • Breathe...even if your breath is bad!!I know how you feel. See my thanksgiving picture on my blog? Hope youre feeling better.

    By Blogger Jil, at 1:48 PM  

  • Keep writing. I want to know what is happening with you. I can relate in some areas of your predicament and would love to hear more.

    By Anonymous Jimmy, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home